Blood Plasma and Blood Corpuscle Spray Drying Machine
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-200,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $8,000-200,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||5-3000 Evaporation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LPG
- Material Status: Solution
- Flow: Parallel Flow
- Type: Centrifugal Spray
- Package: Wooden Case
- Certificate: ISO14001 ISO9001
- Guarantee Period: 1year
- Transport Package: Export Packaging
- Origin: China
- Heating Mode: Convective
- Atomization: Gas Atomization
- Heat Source: Electricity, Steam, Coal Gas, Natural Gas, Fuel
- High Efficient, Good Economic: Quick Drying
- Delivery: 30days
- Professional Manufacturer: Strong Technical Power
- Trademark: Yuzhou
- Specification: LPG-5 to LPG-3000
- HS Code: 842119
1.LPG Blood Plasma and Blood Corpuscle Spray Dryer and Drying Machine with fast drying speed can constantly evaporate 95%-98% moisture. The drying time is about 5 seconds to 15 seconds.
2.This Blood Plasma and Blood Corpuscle Spray Drier and Drying Machine has excellent uniformity, liquidity and solubility as well as high purity.
3.This Blood Plasma and Blood Corpuscle Spray drying machinery has simple production process and easy operation. After drying, it does not need to grind and screen, which can reduce production procedure and enhance the purity.
Centrifugal Spray Drier for Blood Plasma and Blood Corpuscle is a kind of dedicated equipment for drying emulsion, suspension, paste and solution. After filtering and heating, the air enters into the hot air distributor at the top of the Centrifugal Spray Drying Equipment for Blood Plasma and Blood Corpuscle, and the hot air will spirally and evenly goes into the drying chamber. The material liquid via high-speed centrifugal atomizer rotates into extremely thin vaporific liquid globule and parallelly flows with the hot air, and then the liquid will be dried into powdery products in a very short time (5-10 seconds). The waste gas after filtering will be expelled through the fan. For the wet organic solvent materials, the Blood Plasma and Blood Corpuscle spray drying device can be designed with closed cycle process. It can utilize cyclic nitrogen to dry the materials.
|Inlet Temperature (ºC)||≤ 350|
|Outlet Temperature (ºC)||80 to 90|
|Maximum Moisture Evaporation (kg/h)*||5||25||50||100||150||200-2000|
|Drive type of Centrifugal Spray Nozzle||Compressed air drive||Mechanical drive|
|Diameter of Spray Disk (mm)||50||102||108||108||150||180-340|
|Heat Source||Electricity||Electricity||Electricity+ steam, fuel oil, gas||Electricity+ steam||Electricity+ steam, fuel oil, gas||Depending on users|
|Maximum Power of Electric Heating (kw)||8||31.5||60||81||99|
|Overall Dimensions (L × W × H)||1.8 × 0.93 × 2.2||3 × 2.7 × 4.26||3.7 × 3.2 × 5.1||4.6 × 4.2 × 6||5.5 × 4.5 × 7||According to the actual situation|
|Dry Powder Recovery (%)||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95|
Package And Shinment: Standard Wooden Cases
Act as a good adviser and assistant of clients to enable them get rich and generous returns on their investments.
1. Introduce the product to the customer in detail, answer the question raised by customer carefully;
2.Make plans for choice according to the needs and special requirements of users in different sectors;
1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before delivery;
2. Delivery on time;
3.Provide full set of documents meet customer`s requirements.
Provide considerate services to minimize clients` worries.
1.Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
2.Install and debug the equipment;
3.Train the first-line operators;
4. Examine the equipment;
5.Take initiative to eliminate the troubles rapidly;
6.Provide technical support;
7.Establish long-term and friendly relationship.
1. Provide clients one-year warranty to make sure the machine work well;
2.We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be sent to you timely;
Principle of work matters that should be known before order:
1. What is Particle liquid name and materials property, solid contents or water contents, viscosity, surface tension and PH value.
2. Powder material contents after the drying, permissible residual water contents, particle size, and permissible maxing temperature.
3. Energy that can be supplied: steam pressure supply capacity, electricity capacity, fuel coal, oil and air capacity?
4. Control requirement: how many celcius the inlet air temperature need to be controlled?
5. Powder collection requirement: whether or not the bag type collector should be mounted and what is the requirement of the environment for discharging the exhausted gas?
6. Other special requirements.