Save-Energy Double Screw Cone Mixer/Dryer/Mixing Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $9,000-30,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $9,000-30,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||50-3000kg Per Batch|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DSH
- Working: Diffusion Mixer
- Application: Liquid with Suspended Solids, Powder, Granules
- Layout Type: Verticle
- Condition: New
- Good Price: Experienced After Sale Service
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Mixer Type: Double Screw Cone Mixer
- Stirring Type: Diving
- Certification: ISO
- Additional Capabilities: Drying
- Professional Manufacturering: Strong Technical Power
- Trademark: Yuzhou
- Specification: DSH
- HS Code: 842119
DSH double screw mixer integrates powder, granule and liquid mixing. The rotation of twin screw mixer is completed by a set of motors and cycloid reducers. With asymmetric mixing by two screws, the stirring range will be expanded and stirring speed will accelerate.
DSH double screw mixer is suitable for powder and powder, powder and liquid as well as liquid and liquid mixing. It is widely used in chemical, fertilizer, pesticides, dyes, breeding, food, pharmaceutical, health food, bioengineering and nuclear materials industries. This twin screw mixer has a good adaptability to coarse, fine and ultrafine powder, fibers or flakes mixing.
1. Twin screw blender is greatly adapted to mixed materials.
2. This machine has no over-hearting phenomenon to sensitive materials.
3. Double screw mixer will not grind particulate materials.
4. This twin screw mixer will not produce segregation phenomenon when it comes to poor proportion materials.
Parameters of Double Screw Mixer
|Overall Volume (m3)||0.3||0.5||1||2||4||6||10|
|Loading Factor||0.4 to 0.6|
|Particle Size of Mixing Machine (μm)||40 to 3000|
|Working Conditions||Under normal temperature and normal pressure, dust seal|
|Production Capacity of Each Time||180||300||600||1200||2400||3600||6000|
|Power of Mixing Machine (KW)||2.2||2.2||5.5||5.5||11||20.7||30.7|
|Mixing Time (min)||4 to 10 (Special materials determined by experiment.)|
|Total Weight (kg)||500||1000||1200||1500||2800||3500||4500|