SXG Rotary Flash Dryer/spin dryerDescription
SXG rotating flash drying machine is our newly developed drying equipment, with advanced technology, reasonable design, compact structure, large production capacity and energy efficiency. This rotary flash dryer can complete drying, smashing and screening in a single step. Equipped with special magnetic sealing device, it meets the GMP standards. Application
SXG rotating flash drying machine is applicable to dry viscous, thixotropic, thermosensitive powdery and granular materials in the dyes, pigment, chemical, ceramics, food and pharmaceutical industry. The appropriate materials can be dried by this drying equipment include:
1. Inorganic materials: boric acid, calcium carbonate, hydroxide, copper sulfate, ferric oxide, barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, metal hydroxide, heavy metallic salt and compound cryolite.
2. Organic materials: atrazine, lauric acid, benzoic acid, sodium oxalate, cellulose acetate
3. Ceramics: kaolin, silica and calay
4. Dyes: anthraquinone, black iron oxide, butyrate, titanium hydroxide, zinc sulfide, azo dyes
5. Food: soy protein, gelatinized starch, vinasse, triticin, wheat starch
6. Pharmaceuticals: analgin (The first domestic application of flash dryer) Features
1. SXG rotating flash drying machine is equipped with a special cooling device at the bottom, thus avoiding material deterioration due to high temperature.
2. Wind distribution device can reduce the resistance to drying equipment and provide air volume for the dryer.
3. This rotary flash dryer uses particular pressurized sealing device and bearing cooling device to effectively prolong the service life of the drive part.
4. Material fineness and final moisture content can be adjustable.
5. Short staying time of material can prevent the material from sticking to the wall and the thermosensitive material from deteriorating. Working Principle of SXG Rotating Flash Drying Machine For Yeast
Hot air in tangential direction enters into the bottom of the rotary flash dryer, and forms strong rotational wind field under the action of stirrer. The materials get into the drying equipment from screw feeder, under the strong effect of the high-speed rotating impeller, the materials are dispersed after being rubbed and sheared. Bulk materials are quickly crushed and fully contacted with the hot air in order to complete drying. Dehydrated dry materials rise with the hot air, the grading ring will retain the large particles and the small ones will be excluded from the rotating flash drying machine through the ring center. The cyclone separator and dust remover will recover these materials. The wet or bulk materials will be threw to the container wall by centrifugal force, and fall into the bottom of the flash dryer to be crushed and dried again.Flow ChartTechnical Parameters of Rotating Flash Drying Machine
|Model||Diameter (mm)||Dimension (mm)||Power (kw)||Air Volume (m3/h)||Water Evaporation (kg/h)||Floor Space (m2)|
|SXG-2||200||300 × 2800||0.75 to 2.2||300 to 800||10 to 20||3.5 × 2.5|
|SXG-3||300||400 × 3300||3 to 4||600 to 1500||20 to 50||3.8 × 2.7|
|SXG-4||400||500 × 3500||4 to 7.5||1250 to 2500||25 to 70||4 × 3|
|SXG-5||500||600 × 4000||5.5 to 11||1500 to 4000||30 to 100||4.2 × 3.2|
|SXG-6||600||700 × 4200||7.5 to 18.5||2500 to 5000||40 to 200||4.25 × 3.25|
|SXG-8||800||900 × 4600||11 to 18.5||3000 to 8000||60 to 600||4.5 × 3.5|
|SXG-10||1000||1100 × 5000||15 to 30||5000 to 12500||100 to 1000||4.75 × 3.75|
|SXG-12||1200||1300 × 5200||15 to 37||10000 to 20000||150 to 1300||5 × 4|
|SXG-14||1400||1500 × 5400||30 to 55||14000 to 27000||200 to 1600||5.25 × 4.25|
|SXG-16||1600||1700 × 6000||45 to 75||18700 to 36000||250 to 2000||5.5 × 4.5|